Cabin Assistance please

You stated back in Post # 11 "We purchased a Pride Victory ECV". For the record the Pride Victory ECV is a Full Size scooter.

Well, we were told (and it also states on the Spin Life website) that the model we purchased is a mid-size mobility scooter. I don't really care if it's in the category of petite, average, jumbo---whatever....as long as my DH is comfortable and it gets him around it's a winner!

We can break it down but often, just like iuki stated, we just pull the basket and batteries and it fits right in the back of our Kia Soul!

We were in 14172 on Allure last November. Phenomenal cabin, no noise, hallway turns right after the elevators so no sight no sign of kids. Cabin wa Huuuuge! Enjoy!

So relieved to read your glowing review about your room - we will be in cabin 14170 and I've been concerned about possible noise. We are getting so excited! My dh has been practicing and admitted that he wished he would have gotten the scooter sooner - he was able to survive a mall!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

So relieved to read your glowing review about your room - we will be in cabin 14170 and I've been concerned about possible noise. We are getting so excited! My dh has been practicing and admitted that he wished he would have gotten the scooter sooner - he was able to survive a mall!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

I just got off the Allure on Sunday and we were in room 9170 - same as you a few decks lower. We had NO issues and in the room was my husband and I with 2 teenage boys. We parked the scooter next to the closet right inside the door. It never got in the way and my husband just backed it out when we left. There is also a ramp to go out on the balcony but we never took it out there. I thought the room was HUGE. Also when you check in you can ask for an extension cord that they will provide you to reach the plug by the desk/mirror to charge the scooter if needed. ENJOY!! I wanna go back!!

Edited by Wkr3kt