Valor Cabin 8416 - Upgraded

cgmiller63

DH an I just upgraded to a balcony on the Valor. This is Aft, Starboard. Anyone have pictures they can share of this cabin?

I've never sailed aft, only mid-ship. Is there alot of motion in the area of the ship?

DH an I just upgraded to a balcony on the Valor. This is Aft, Starboard. Anyone have pictures they can share of this cabin?

I've never sailed aft, only mid-ship. Is there alot of motion in the area of the ship?

Just off of the Valor last week. We were in the Captain's Suite which is forward and we could see the ship raise up and down in the aft section. I'm sure you will feel some motion back there as we sure did being forward but it wasn't bad at all.

ImageUploadedByForums1396482935.261063.jpg.686e2727d9eac2868329ba517a835789.jpg

We were on the valor in August. Had an aft extended on deck 6 upper deck, middle starboard. Here are pictures of the view. We personally love a balcony but didn't enjoy this particular one. It was always hot no breeze and with this itinerary being do pot intensive we really didn't use the balcony much. As you can see the views were amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ImageUploadedByForums1396482819.133812.jpg.a0f5be13f6a2686310f393dc0617f943.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1396482849.554472.jpg.f7742bf6cde3032247878369b9f33dbc.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1396482899.257909.jpg.33469a94c1132e7953071653ae124ac8.jpg

Congrats, you will love it! You may notice more movement just depends on the seas.

You can go to cruise line rooms dot com and find pics of rooms. They have some pics of 8301 which is the same room as your but on the other side of the ship.

Thank you. I'm sure I'm just being a worrywart, I've always had rooms mid-ship. The only time I got seasick was on a small boat in Hawaii. I have ginger tabs and the patch just in case :)

Edited by cgmiller63