Dilemma

I would love some advice please.

Booked an Anthem Cruise when it came out for 3 Adults in September 2015. Have now seen Explorer is coming to Southampton in 2015 this is our all time favourite ship.

My question is, if we want to change to the Explorer is it better to book and then cancel the anthem or just change the booking.? Two points to consider, the itinerary is better on the Explorer and we will just be 2 Adults now not 3.

Many thanks.

Under UK T&Cs cancelling will cost you the full deposit paid. Changing the booking will cost a transfer fee of £75 each for the first 2 guests (unless RCI are kind and agree to waive). Removing the third person is likely to be treated as a cancellation of that person and cost you their deposit.

Booking in the UK is not great in these circumstances!

Edited by abo

I saw other posts that it is a no brainer but I have 100 days on explorer and just off last month brother just off 2 weeks ago and unless this cruise is after dry dock do not sail on it.

I love this ship but it has issues right now and until it is overhauled regardless of price stay off of it. Brother just cancelled his 14 day on explorer on it's last Bayonne trip which he had at a great price to go on quantum for 12 days at a higher price and not as good itinerary but their room was mildewed and they both got sick for the whole