Price drop in beverage package ?

If this has been asked already please accept my apologies.

I cruise Legend in June and Oasis in September. Royal Replenish Packages on all cruises have dropped in price. How does that work for people who have already purchased.... is there a policy for this..... I feel like laughing but it's odd..... the 11 night cruise has dropped £20....

If this has been asked already please accept my apologies.

I cruise Legend in June and Oasis in September. Royal Replenish Packages on all cruises have dropped in price. How does that work for people who have already purchased.... is there a policy for this..... I feel like laughing but it's odd..... the 11 night cruise has dropped £20....

You could either cancel your package, and than re-buy it. The one package did change in price and I believe they said you would get a obc on the ship. Personnally, I would just cancel it, and re purchase it if you are far enough around. Note refunds take about a week to show on credit card.

Hi,

Thanks. Not purchased yet..... just found it interesting / bizarre that they actually drop the price on drink packages.... maybe I'm naive but I'd previously figured the prices were fixed. I would not have checked for price drops in the packages ordinarily and not sure why I checked today. Once I'd noticed the one I checked the others. I'm already obsessed enough checking cruise prices.....

Where can I find the new pricing? I have already purchased the Premium Package for my Oasts cruise in May. I went to RCCL website and the prices are still showing what we paid.

I went into my reservations online and went through the order process and got the price to be charged..... for each of my cruises the price had dropped. Legend is 11 days in June and Oasis is a B2B in September.

Since I already purchased it for our cruise, I can't find a new price. Can someone please tell me the prices for Premium package for 7 night oasis? I paid $55/day, total $385

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I think the 'price drop' is based on the currency exchange. The OP said his package is 20 pounds cheaper. I checked my reservation and it's priced in Canadian dollars, so converting back to US dollars it's also cheaper by 10%

I went into my reservations online and went through the order process and got the price to be charged..... for each of my cruises the price had dropped. Legend is 11 days in June and Oasis is a B2B in September.

Hi Linda :D

Are these ressies with your UK TA or US TA ?

Hi Linda :D

Are these ressies with your UK TA or US TA ?

Liz!! :D

They're in GBP..... my UK TA....

At current exchange rate that's $220.... which is now the price of purchasing on board..... (Legend cruise that is)

Edited by NorbertsNiece

Liz!! :D

They're in GBP..... my UK TA....

At current exchange rate that's $220.... which is now the price of purchasing on board..... (Legend cruise that is)

Ah so I am guessing it is due to currency rate change.

Hope you are well...and behaving ;) :D

I will be on NOS in July and am interested in getting the replenish package. I have heard so many different things about whether or not the Starbucks drinks served at cafe promenade would be included. Since some say they are included and others say they are not, I don't want to buy my package until I get on board and find out for myself. Does anyone have definitive information on this?

I will be on NOS in July and am interested in getting the replenish package. I have heard so many different things about whether or not the Starbucks drinks served at cafe promenade would be included. Since some say they are included and others say they are not, I don't want to buy my package until I get on board and find out for myself. Does anyone have definitive information on this?

Expresso, Cappucino, and Latte drinks at Cafe Promenade are included int he Replenish and Ulitimate packages.