Anxiety

Hey y'all! I am having serious anxiety about leaving my child at home while we are on our honeymoon. She is staying in safe hands but I cant help feel out of it because I am not with her. Ok so now I sound crazy. Anybody else feeling anxious about leaving little ones at home? Maybe I am feeling guilty but I dont know why. I think she is guilt tripping me (she is 5) because when we talk about her going to Nanas she says "But im going to miss you!" I know she will have loads of fun but...I dont know. Ok I just needed to get that off my chest.

It will be okay.

Hubby and I have left our kids over the years for vacations without them. I think you have to in order to nurture your marriage and relationship. We've been married 23 years.

Anyway, last December, we left them (2 teenagers and 1 young adult) the day after Christmas with grandparents to go on a New Years eve cruise. I felt kinda guilty but we had a heck of a year and needed alone time.

This year we will take the entire family.