CONQUEST Cabin 8449 pics? Anyone...

I thought it was the same category room as our room which was on the Upper deck, cabin 6309. I was wrong! Not only is your baclony much larger, so is the room. The balcony was about 2 lengths in comparison to 1 balcony...double the length of 1 balcony I should say. In the room, the bed is to your left and has a considerable amount of space on either side...the width of the room was much more than ours. I'd say maybe 4 feet from the wall to the bed. I could be off, but I remember it being a considerably wide cabin in comparison to our room. And the space from the foot of the bed to the wall on your right (which had counters, drawers, tv, etc., seemed about 8-10 long. Again, I could be way off, but it seemed to be a considerable amount of space between the foot of the bed and the desk area. My aunt had her belongings and bags all over the room and it never seemed cramped! I didn't go in the bathroom so I don't know if it's size was the same as other cabins. This is a great cabin, you got lucky!

I thought it was the same category room as our room which was on the Upper deck, cabin 6309. I was wrong! Not only is your baclony much larger, so is the room. The balcony was about 2 lengths in comparison to 1 balcony...double the length of 1 balcony I should say. In the room, the bed is to your left and has a considerable amount of space on either side...the width of the room was much more than ours. I'd say maybe 4 feet from the wall to the bed. I could be off, but I remember it being a considerably wide cabin in comparison to our room. And the space from the foot of the bed to the wall on your right (which had counters, drawers, tv, etc., seemed about 8-10 long. Again, I could be way off, but it seemed to be a considerable amount of space between the foot of the bed and the desk area. My aunt had her belongings and bags all over the room and it never seemed cramped! I didn't go in the bathroom so I don't know if it's size was the same as other cabins. This is a great cabin, you got lucky!

Nope..not the Conquest. I've been on the Jubilee, Celebration and Fascination. This will be my fourth cruise.....and my new wife's first! We're pumped....the days are going so slow. We check the carnival website, read everything we can as much as we can every single day! The wait is killing us.

This has got to be the best cabin on the ship! Really don't know cuz this is the only cabin I've ever stayed in. :rolleyes: If and when I cruise on the Conquest I'll request this cabin. You will enjoy your bed facing two giant picture windows. We never heard any noise from any other rooms. We even shared a private entry from the hall. I would post a link of our pics but am not that puter savvy.

Have a great cruise!

Archived