4 person room for 2 people

Cccrystal

Hello!

I just received my room assignment for my guarantee balcony room on Carnival Victory (yay!) but it is a four person room (#6389), and there is only 2 of us cruising. I am a first time cruiser so I'm not sure if this is something I should try to switch? Does the upper bed fold up into the wall? Just curious so I know what to expect.. the location of the room looks pretty good. Any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

The upper bunks will be folded away -- you won't even know that they are there.

Not only will you appreciate the space, but your room steward won't have to have to keep more beds tidy, and change the sheets at the end of the cruise.

most if not all rooms except for an interior upper and lower should have 2 twin beds that convert into a king sized bed. If there are only 2 of you in a room that will accommodate 4 people, you both should be able to have your own twin bed. If you look up on the Carnival website at Victory deck plan, find your room it will explain the bedding situation.

You should also regularly check your booking to make sure they haven't moved you to another cabin. I've booked gty and had that happen a couple of times, and since you are in a 4 person cabin that does happen.