The Fun Shops Foods and Desserts

SavvySarah

I ordered a vanilla/strawberry cake and some cookies for our last cruise. I wasn't really thrilled with the cake, but the cookies were amazing. I ordered the honey oatmeal raisin cookies for my DH(he can't have chocolate), but I ended up eating half of them. I don't even really like oatmeal cookies, but they were that good. It was nice to have surprise waiting for him when we boarded and to have a late night snack without having to order one. I'll definitely be ordering them again.

We order the chocolate cake every time we cruise with Carnival. We have had the room service one and coffee shop one and they simply do not compare :) We like the strawberries from the coffee shop alot. Note that the price from the coffee shop is way better than the Fun Shops strawberries. They now deliver the cake in a box ( used to be on a plate) and it closes up and saves nicely over the course of the week. I think anyone who likes chocolate owes themselves at least a one time trial because this cake is amazing ;)

Curious to why you need to order food for the cabin

The s

Cafe has awesome slabs if cake for 2.25

Fruit and cheese can be had off buffet. Just ask for aciver. It will be fresh

Because it's a special treat to dig into right away when you get to your cabin or to surprise someone. We ordered a fruit basket for my SIL and she loved it. There is fruit in the basket that you don't get in the MDR or buffet. She loved being able to eat a piece of fruit whenever we were in the room. We also have ordered the chocolate cake and it's delicious! YUM. The chocolate strawberries are also yummy!:D We will definitely order a cake for our cabin the next time we sail. Yum!:D