Breeze or Dream for January cruise?

gkrnjlr

January 2015 cruise choices:  

30 members have voted

1. 1. January 2015 cruise choices:

• Breeze
    • Dream
    • Magic

We're currently booked on the Sunshine for January 2015. I've read hit and miss reviews on that ship and don't want to take a risk.

That being said.....I'm not asking anyone to convince me to sail on the Sunshine, instead I am just trying to decide between the Magic, Dream and Breeze as a replacement for our January cruise. All of those have pretty much the same itinerary (Grand Cayman, Jamaica, and Cozumel).

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks!

I have to say we have sailed both dream and breeze, and returning to breeze again in June but my favorite was the Dream. Not sure why, both very much alike. Entertainers on the dream were better. Overall can't go wrong with any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Definitely, the Breeze!!! She has EVERY bell and whistle.

2.0 ( Guys Burgers, Blue Iguana Cantina, Red Frog Pub, etc )

Ropes course, Waterworks, Thrill Theater, Bonsai Sushi, etc.

This ship is BEAUTIFUL.:D:D:D

Is cost, distance, or airfare a factor? Although the Breeze may be the newest, I would be more swayed by the factors mentioned above.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our family has been on both the Dream and the Breeze and we all liked the Dream better. The entertainment was much better on the Dream. We also liked the layout better on the Dream's lido deck. We didn't care for the new décor on the Breeze. I know some people will disagree.

No Guys or BI Cantina on the Dream. There is a BI bar on pool deck but it's just a bar. We loved the Cloud Nine balcony cabin and just booked again for January 25th. Never done the Breeze so can't speak to it. You must do the Chefs Table it was outstanding.

Thank you for everyone's input! It's a tough toss-up. I do find it interesting that no one picked the Magic.

I think that both the Breeze and Dream are on my bucket list. Now it's just making the reservation!

Thanks everyone!

Having sailed all of 'em, I too would sail "Dream" again over the other two. The overall cruise is much better on "Dream", and the entertainment is FAR SUPERIOR on "Dream". I couldn't care less about "Guys", or the "Blue Iguana". ;)

"SKY"