Just booked the Ecstasy for 8/18/14

Arod1313

It's definitely going to be one of the smaller ships I've recently been on, but I couldn't pass up on the price (309pp, porthole interior room with a concert on board) Just wondering if anyone has sailed with her before and how the trip was? Thanks!

I was on Ecstasy out of Port Canaveral to the Bahamas in Nov-2013. The ship may be on the small side by today's standards but iut has most of the amenities you get on a larger ship. The only thing I missed was the ship not having the steakhouse.

It is a clean ship with a great crew, good entertainment and good food. For a shorter cruise, it is a great ship. :cool:

You will have a great time.

We plan on booking the ecstasy for next February. We have been on the pride once and Disney dream twice. We are taking my mom for her 70th birthday. It will be her first cruise. I was worried about the size of the ship but feel like it will be great for a first time cruiser especially since my step dad has bad knees.

I hope they will not be disappointed. I know I will have fun no matter what ship I am.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I just sailed on her last week!!! She is a great ship, in great condition. Wait staff, room staff, entertainment staff were all fantastic!!! If you want to know more specifics, please feel free to ask!!