Celebrity web site

neeko

So....here we go again......wanting to compare prices on the Celebrity web site and the site will not function...APPLICATION ERROR continues to show up.....its been well over a year that the web site has been dysfunctional....get with it Celebrity.....I am losing patience....not that you care

So....here we go again......wanting to compare prices on the Celebrity web site and the site will not function...APPLICATION ERROR continues to show up.....its been well over a year that the web site has been dysfunctional....get with it Celebrity.....I am losing patience....not that you care

Are you, by any chance from outside the USA. There is another thread from which it appears that this is a problem for those in Europe and Australia. It is not clear if this is an accidental error or if Celebrity are trying to force people to use their regional websites.

The Australian site has problems once you are ready to select room and book.:mad:

The Australian website is so frustrating. I have been getting the same message 'application error'. I'm they will lose business as people will just give up on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app