Bayonne, NJ parking

kruisingKamper

We are cruising June 1st out of Bayonne, NJ and considering parking on site. I know the price is $19.00 per day. Does anyone know if you are able to drop off passengers and luggage at the pier check-in point prior to actually parking your car, or are you directed straight to parking and you need to carry your luggage from parking to the pier check-in point? Also, for the person driving the car, upon parking the car, how far of a walk is it to the check-in point from the parking area, or is there a shuttle from parking to the check-in point?

Kruising Kamper

We are cruising June 1st out of Bayonne, NJ and considering parking on site. I know the price is $19.00 per day. Does anyone know if you are able to drop off passengers and luggage at the pier check-in point prior to actually parking your car, or are you directed straight to parking and you need to carry your luggage from parking to the pier check-in point? Also, for the person driving the car, upon parking the car, how far of a walk is it to the check-in point from the parking area, or is there a shuttle from parking to the check-in point?

Kruising Kamper

Yes, it is $19 per day. Yes, you can drop off your passangers and your luggage before you park your car. We both go to parking area together, because we carry our carryons with us. It is a very short walk. If you are handicapped, you would pay, then park you car in the designated area closest to the terminal. It does look like your exiting the lot, but you are just crossing the street from one parking area to another. The staff will guide you. Enjoy. I can not wait for my cruise from Bayonne!:)

Kruising Kamper

The parking is very close to the terminal. After you drop off your pax and luggage, you just circle around to the parking lot. It's a very, very short walk to the terminal with your carry on, and I would plan to get there around 11:00-11:30 to get a space close to the terminal.

Why not stop by the Roll Call and introduce yourselves and say Hi. It's not very active, but we can get things going as there are a couple of events scheduled such as a cabin crawl and pub crawl.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1810225&page=13