Baltimore Help

GAneedWater

Hello, my boyfriend and I are already looking at our next cruise after just getting off the Freedom of the Seas yesterday! Some of the rates for Grandeur are to hard to pass up, but we have some questions as far as transportation and where to stay. We plan to fly in since we live in Atlanta and it would be cheaper than driving thanks to his flight benefits. What we would like to know is what type of transportation is there from the airport to the cruise terminal and/or from a local airport hotel to the terminal. Are we stuck with taking a taxi (if so what are the rates?) or is there public transport? Thank you for the help! :)

I saw https://www.stay123.biz/ recommended in another thread here & we used it to book a room/parking for before our cruise coming up next month. I would imagine that some of these hotels would also provide shuttle service to & from the airport.

I wish I could be a little more specific help, but hopefully that'll give you somewhere to at least start looking.

Hello, my boyfriend and I are already looking at our next cruise after just getting off the Freedom of the Seas yesterday! Some of the rates for Grandeur are to hard to pass up, but we have some questions as far as transportation and where to stay. We plan to fly in since we live in Atlanta and it would be cheaper than driving thanks to his flight benefits. What we would like to know is what type of transportation is there from the airport to the cruise terminal and/or from a local airport hotel to the terminal. Are we stuck with taking a taxi (if so what are the rates?) or is there public transport? Thank you for the help! :)

If you come in the day before I would recommend the Hampton Inn BWI. 24 hour shuttle from airport, great staff, and they have round trip shuttle service to the port and pick up on your return.

Give them a call and check on their rates for your dates.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app