British Colonial Hilton

Sunshine827

Oh I didn't know! I hate we are in port from 7-2. That is throwing me off!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also, bring your own towels. The towel hut won't open until 9, nor will there be any lifeguards or staff until then come on duty at 9am.

The kayaks and water toys will be unavailable until the staff comes on, and the pool won't be cleaned until 9am when the crew comes in.

As I mentioned, the kitchen opens at 11:30am and is in another building, so it will take at least 30 minutes or more to get served.

It really is an inconvenient time in port.

The Patio Bar and Grill starts opening at 11am/ Kitchen doesn't open until 11:30am Nowhere to get drinks before the bar is opened.

What about the little store in the lobby? My DW and I bought bottled water in there when we visited last year. I'm not sure what time it opens but it was open before the bar.

Edited by aurelius180

What about the little store in the lobby? My DW and I bought bottled water in there when we visited last year. I'm not sure what time it opens but it was open before the bar.

Don't know what time they are supposed to open, but I do know it's not very early. I think 10 ish.. but it's the bahamas, so I wouldn't count on it,

Thinking about a short trip in June on the Fascination...with two grands....would we be safe on waiting to buy the day pass the day of...or has anyone bought it ahead of time online from the Hilton? Thanks:):)

Thinking about a short trip in June on the Fascination...with two grands....would we be safe on waiting to buy the day pass the day of...or has anyone bought it ahead of time online from the Hilton? Thanks:):)

I can't speak to the availability the day of but when we visited last fall we purchased the day pass through Island Marketing. I don't believe you can purchase the passes directly through the BCH prior to arrival.

I can't speak to the availability the day of but when we visited last fall we purchased the day pass through Island Marketing. I don't believe you can purchase the passes directly through the BCH prior to arrival.

Thanks for the info...just booked the cruise...so will be checking options...I did see the Island Marketing website...may do that...one of the grandsons has never cruised Carnival...he will be excited:)

We were there in October and booked through Island Marketing.

Kayaks were fun. DH and the kids had a good time. The beach is fairly small, but it was peaceful. There were maybe 6 people on the beach other than our kids. There is a nice pool with places to sit out of the sun. There is a nice changing facility out by the beach. The food was great but uber slow. The waitress came around for drink orders, but telling her once or twice I wasn't interested and she left us alone.