Quantum Chefs Table

Has anybody been able book Chefs Table for Quantum yet? We are on the 4/12/15 sailing, and I have booked 11 nights already but cannot get Chefs Table. Help!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I also asked in my early booking and was told they were not booking Chef's Table. No reason given.

But I'll say this...lots of people complaining that early bookers are getting a jump on everyone else. I say that's not true because they're not opening all time slots. If they were to open the 16 slots per night at Chef's Table, there is a much greater chance of there being a run on those 16 slots.

Better way is to release them all on May 15th and let everyone have at them at the same time. That's what I think.

I agree.

In term of people thinking we are scooping all the spots, that's nuts. Not a single complimentary was available when I called in and it was explained to me that pre-booking was allotted only a v small slice of tables.

Update: I was able to book and pay for Chefs Table today, for 4/13/2015.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

After reading your post I called and booked it. The title is "Chef's Table at Chop's Grill" and the price is $85 per person. Whether this is the traditional "Chef's Table" or not is yet to be seen. Whatever it is, we will enjoy it.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I just called the Quantum dining number and said I wanted to book our dining. First two calls the other week were a no go. Sunday they said sure.

1-877-812-3612

You may have just called before they called you. It seems that they are continuously rolling more people into the test group. I just called again and neither of my bookings are in yet.