Conquest Class Captain's Suite Question

evanAction

9202 etc on Conquest class ships....can you book it online or do you have to call Carnival?

Is it reserved for 4 people only or can 2 book it?

Never seen it available for any sailings in any categories, figured its popular, but maybe its a phone call only type thing?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

They're available online. First you have to choose 'suite' as the room type, and then when they show you the parts of the ship to choose from, choose the front, then it will switch to a top-down map (deck plans) and then you can see the rooms available.

9202 etc on Conquest class ships....can you book it online or do you have to call Carnival?

Never seen it available for any sailings in any categories, figured its popular, but maybe its a phone call only type thing?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

Sailed in 9202 on the Valor 03-23-2014. I booked this stateroom through Carnival but you are able to book 9202 or 9203, both Captain's Suites from the website.

Not sure which ship you are looking at, but I'll give you some info about our room. First, there is a walk in closet, well, hallway. Only half of our closet doors would open, we were told the other half was bolted shut and was for decoration. Second, the outlets in the bathroom are not powerful enough to use a hair dryer or hair straightener. The only outlet that was available with a mirror was at a desk in the bedroom. There is only a 10" makeup mirror there, so trying to dry and style your hair in that mirror is next to impossible. Other than the occasional toilet not working, we loved the space and specially the balcony. I'm hoping when she goes into dry dock they replace the furniture and carpet in this stateroom as they are showing signs of wear. We had a great time and would not hesitate booking this room again.

The wife and I are booked in the starboard CS on the Conquest this month. We were able to book it online. Looking forward to having all that room to ourselves!

Kevin C

They're available online. First you have to choose 'suite' as the room type, and then when they show you the parts of the ship to choose from, choose the front, then it will switch to a top-down map (deck plans) and then you can see the rooms available.

That's not exactly how to do it.

The trick to get these suites to come up when booking online is to set "room type" to suite... "stateroom" to Grand Suite... and "location" to forward.

Here's a video tour of the Captain's Suite on the Carnival Sunshine...

[YOUTUBE]wpeztXSowsM[/YOUTUBE]