Pack n play placement?

how old is your child? and do the inside cabins have sofas?

here is an alternative idea (if you have a sofa)... we sailed with my (then) 20 month old this past december ... we were set to use the pnp but instead turned the sofa around so it was facing the wall.. so he had the back of the sofa, the wall at the head of the sofa and the wall on the side blocking him in and then we put a suitcase at the foot to block it a little more. the cabin steward put a blanket and sheet on top of the cusions and he slept soundly all week that way.

but if the insides don't have this then disregard.. sorry!

Inside cabins do have a small loveseat size sofa. it would be super tight to fit a PnP in the cabin, unless the table and sofa are removed or stacked, you would really have no room to walk around at night. The previous suggestion of turning around the sofa, based on the age of your child, is really a fantastic idea that will at least give you room to still walk to the bathroom at night.

She is 15 months. My son that is 2.5 will be on the sofa. I know it is going to be tight...just thinking of options. My parents are in a JS kinda close by so we can go there if we need to breathe! I will probably fold it up when she isn't sleeping in it.