What size is the sofabed on the Getaway?

spmama

Cat O1

We are a family of 5 and this room fits 5 but may consider 2 connecting rooms if we are going to be squishy for the week.

TIA!

A child or a small adult could easily fit on it, it's not quite a twin sized mattress.

How old are your kids? It'd probably be tight. And five people using one bathroom is doable, especially with kids, but it's not fun. We had 6 people in two connecting rooms and it was great.

Cat O1

We are a family of 5 and this room fits 5 but may consider 2 connecting rooms if we are going to be squishy for the week.

TIA!

From what I've read, that cat room is actually pretty big. As for the sofa bed, it's about a twin size in width. My teen sleeps on it when we cruise, and she said they are comfortable. I'd be more concerned with where that 5th bed is going ..... Are there 2 pulldowns?

Edited by SissasMomE

Cat O1

TIA!

Price out 2 cabins.

We are 4 people - I did an inside cabin for the boys and directly across the hall is the girls balcony cabin. It was only $400 more dollars and it will make a world of difference. Just the 2 bathroom is worth it. However, I've got the teen messy girl in my cabin. LOL