Spa whirlpool and sauna on Breeze

luvtrips

How do I book the thermo pool and sauna room on the spa, Carnival breeze? How much does it cost? Is there one price good for the whole week? I've sailed on other ships where the gym, whirlpool and sauna are included, but this seems different. I tried to look for it on their website, but I can't seem to get any answers. Thanks!

To use the T-pool and other spa rooms, you need to either book a spa cabin or pay for a daily/weekly pass for spa use. The passes are only sold on the ship at the spa desk, you can't purchase them ahead of time, and they are limited in number. I think the weekly pass is around $150 for one person or $250 for a couple.

That therapy pool is supposed to be good for you somehow. It is much nicer than a regular hot tub. The fancy sauna-like rooms are much different from and nicer than regular saunas. The 4 rooms have different temperatures and scents, and there is a shower (only for rinsing with swimsuit on--not private) with a scented water setting. We had a Spa interior room on Magic, so we got to partake of these things, which was very nice. The Breeze's spa looks to be set up just like Magic's. I have pics of the spa on my Magic review. The link is in my signature. Pics are in post 18, description in post 3.

It is about $150 single, $250 duo for the week, or about $40 for a day pass. If this sounds like something you would really enjoy & you're not set on your particular room, you could look into what the price difference would be to upgrade to a Cloud 9 Spa room. There are interiors, OVs, balconies, & at least 1 suite. The 1st 2 adults get free access to these spa features for the week. It may be cheaper to upgrade than to buy a pass.

Edited by k2excursion