Park N Go Fort Lauderdale

experienced

When taking a cruise this is a fabulous place to park. The shuttles are quick, efficient, friendly personnel. Your car is very, very safe.

My only wish is that they would open one in Miami.:) We have used them many, many times and will continue to.

John and Carolyn McQuilkin

Can you post a link please? I am doing a search and I am not finding a site that works...I keep getting errors and want to be sure I am reserving with the correct Park n Go for cruise departures out of Fort Lauderdale.

Thank you,

Patty

We will be boarding HAL Westerdam on Saturday, October 25th, 2014, and are using Park 'n Go. HAL states that they do not start boarding until 11 AM (although somewhere I read they start the paperwork process as early as 10 AM). What time should we plan to get to Park 'n Go in order to board in time for a noon lunch?

We will be boarding HAL Westerdam on Saturday, October 25th, 2014, and are using Park 'n Go. HAL states that they do not start boarding until 11 AM (although somewhere I read they start the paperwork process as early as 10 AM). What time should we plan to get to Park 'n Go in order to board in time for a noon lunch?

Greetings

Park 'n Go is right outside the entrance to the port. It would normally be about a 5 minute trip to your ship but the construction has them taking a "back" route into the mid port area. It should only take 10 minutes or so even with the alternate route.

Good Sailing

Tom

Thank you Tom. This is our first time to drive into Fort Lauderdale rather than a fly-cruise package. We just want to make sure we get on the ship in time for the Mariners Luncheon that starts at noon but also don't want to have to stand in a line at the dock for an excessive period of time.

Can you post a link please? I am doing a search and I am not finding a site that works...I keep getting errors and want to be sure I am reserving with the correct Park n Go for cruise departures out of Fort Lauderdale.

Thank you,

Patty

Hi Patty:

Parkngo is excellent we have used them on several occassions. Very fast service and they were waiting at the port when we left the ship. There official web site is http://www.bookparkngo.com