Priority Check-In on Dream

spikesmom65

When we sailed out of NOLA last year they all boarded together. We had a suite on the Elation. However, they've just redone the cruise terminal, and I'm sure they'll be attempting to separate the categories now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

FTTF goes after Suites, Plat/Diamond.

The Dream in Port Caniveral....had it worked out when we sailed. It went fine.

On our March 15,2014 cruise on the Dream, everyone boarded at once. My daughter, for whom I bought FTTF, was with us ( Plats) when we boarded.

We were standing by the Check in counter. We had just finished. A lady appeared, gathered up everyone at the FTTF check in and the Plat check in, and took us all onboard. I have been a critic of FTTF, due to the zoo like boarding of the Breeze in Miami in September of 2013, but there was None of that in Port Canveral. It was organized. And safe.

Getting off was fine too, once they cleared the self assist passengers from getting off. That must have been half the ship. I think people are taking advantage of that and creating safety issues. We saw one large family..Mom and Dad were pushing trunk like suitcases, Grandma had a pretty big one , three children had about six normal suitcases...two each..pulling them ..

It was funny, in a way to watch.........but it is not safe. And it abuses the concept of self assist. But I have learned I did not make the world...not my worry.`

Edited by AmberTeka

We were standing by the Check in counter. We had just finished. A lady appeared, gathered up everyone at the FTTF check in and the Plat check in, and took us all onboard. I have been a critic of FTTF, due to the zoo like boarding of the Breeze in Miami in September of 2013, but there was None of that in Port Canveral. It was organized. And safe.

What about Suites?

LuLu

~~~