Daily Paper on NCL Pride of America

debbeck

I know I saw someone post the daily on board paper for the NCL Pride of America. If anyone can steer me in that direction, I would appreciate it. …..or does anyone know the name of the daily paper sent to the cabins each morning?

I know I saw someone post the daily on board paper for the NCL Pride of America. If anyone can steer me in that direction, I would appreciate it. …..or does anyone know the name of the daily paper sent to the cabins each morning?

They are called the Dailies & someone just posted some on this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2022623

Thanks Silvercrikhix -

I just found that thread. I thought I really hit the jackpot but the poster has posted the dailies in such a format that they are unreadable. Maybe he will figure it out and post them again with a readable version.

With your info, I'll use the "search" to look for Dailies and see what I can find.

Thanks again!

Thanks Silvercrikhix -

I just found that thread. I thought I really hit the jackpot but the poster has posted the dailies in such a format that they are unreadable. Maybe he will figure it out and post them again with a readable version.

With your info, I'll use the "search" to look for Dailies and see what I can find.

Thanks again!

Try this link

http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/buckeye82/library/Dailies%20NCL%20POA%20December%202013

Cruise Critic folks never let me down!! I have not cruised Norwegian for a while but I do remember the Freestyle Dailies. Many people have wondered about which night had the lobster/steak for dinner, the Frankie Vali show, the White Hot party, and many other things. These dailies will give an insight into what is ahead. buckeye82 - great link!

Thanks for the info everyone!

Edited by debbeck