Parking @ the Ft. Lauderdale port - help!

I've tried posting this on the Florida Departures page, but got no response & we're leaving today for the Allure, so I'm hoping someone here can help! Has anyone used Park N Go who can clear up my confusion? On their website (offairportparking.com/portevg) I was able to reserve a spot at their Port Everglades location for $6.99 a day. NO pre-payment required - the site just gave me a confirmation to print out and bring with me. But, in my research of them, I came across their company another way (bookparkngo.com) and that site required a pre-payment and the rate was $7.99 a day. I know it was the same company because the address of the lot was the same. So, does anyone have an experience with making just a reservation with them and not pre-paying?? I'd hate to find out when I get there that I have to pay $12 a day because they conveniently don't have my reservation!

I've tried posting this on the Florida Departures page, but got no response & we're leaving today for the Allure, so I'm hoping someone here can help! Has anyone used Park N Go who can clear up my confusion? On their website (offairportparking.com/portevg) I was able to reserve a spot at their Port Everglades location for $6.99 a day. NO pre-payment required - the site just gave me a confirmation to print out and bring with me. But, in my research of them, I came across their company another way (bookparkngo.com) and that site required a pre-payment and the rate was $7.99 a day. I know it was the same company because the address of the lot was the same. So, does anyone have an experience with making just a reservation with them and not pre-paying?? I'd hate to find out when I get there that I have to pay $12 a day because they conveniently don't have my reservation!

They are a wonderful company, and I use them every time I need to park at that port. Just book on their website and print out the confirmation. You pay (the lower amount) as you leave.

Happy sails.:)

Kathy

We just parked there last week for the Oasis. All we had was a conformation with the price we booked. It didn't even have a date on it. Just bring it to the port. They will ask if you have a reservation. Mine was in carry on so they said no problem just have it when you check out. As long as you don't mind handing them your keys it's a great place to park. I wouldn't park an expensive or brand new car there. The cars are packed in like sardines and getting around is tight. They are wonderful with the shuttles and are actually easier to get to the port than parking in the port parking. In January we were on Princess and our ship returned to a different dock so anyone who parked at the port had to take a shuttle bus back to their car. We just hopped on the Park & Go shuttle.

We have used them at least 50 times. Never a problem. If you book, you will get confirmation. TYhat will be the price you pay.

You will also appreciate their service...help unloading car, help loading car and you never have to wait more then 2 minutes for a ride back to the lot.

I have always used this lot (it will be a little harder to get to once the 595 fly over is done but I'll still find them). It was a little funny, when I got back from the Allure last November, they weren't sure where my car was parked (I had used valet when I dropped it off), the note they had said it was in one spot but it wasn't. The shuttle driver used my spare keys to hit the panic alarm as he drove down the rows until my car answered. I thought it was funny. When I got to the cashier, she apologized for the confusion and took a day off my charges. Great customer service.