2015 Brides!

Hello Everyone,

I am getting Married in July on the Celebrity Summit. I am so excited but I am getting frustrated with "The Wedding Experience". Anyone else dealing with them? What are your thoughts?

Amanda

Hello Everyone,

I am getting Married in July on the Celebrity Summit. I am so excited but I am getting frustrated with "The Wedding Experience". Anyone else dealing with them? What are your thoughts?

Amanda

I love the Summit!! She's a beautiful ship. Celebrity is by far my favorite cruise line. I hope for better luck with their wedding department. I feel that most brides begin planning via the cruise lines services and then eventually decide it is easier to work with someone else - does anyone else agree with this? That's just the vibe I get from these boards anyway.

Happy New Year to everyone!! I randomly said to Troy last nigh, "We are getting married THIS YEAR!!" What an awesome feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Happy New Year 2015! Yay! Finally...... thank you for the cake pictures I'm starting to think it will look perfect no matter what. Welcome all the new posters I hope you find many helpful things on this forum. I know I have. These ladies are great with tips! I am getting everything finalized and now just working on the saving money part! Almost 3 months to go! Ahhhhhh!

Happy New Year everyone!!! I'm starting to freak out.. Lol it's literally been almost a year that I started planning, I can barely believe that. The logistics of the wedding are set but now I'm trying to figure out the rest.

My shoes are in the mail. I hope I like them when they arrive, they look great online lol. I'm trying to figure out the cake now. I honestly can't seem to find a cake I like. It will only be a 2 tier cake but I can't figure out the design I would like.

Haven't gotten little gifts yet for the guests. I know some of you ordered from light-in-***. What did you get for your guests? I'm stuck on that right now.. I don't want to spend too much, but enough to make the feel like I care about them going.

I really want to start picking out stuff for the cruise like excursions and clothing for that.

I hope you all are a little calmer than me cause I'm literally starting to freak out. 😁

Happy New Year everyone!!! I'm starting to freak out.. Lol it's literally been almost a year that I started planning, I can barely believe that. The logistics of the wedding are set but now I'm trying to figure out the rest.

My shoes are in the mail. I hope I like them when they arrive, they look great online lol. I'm trying to figure out the cake now. I honestly can't seem to find a cake I like. It will only be a 2 tier cake but I can't figure out the design I would like.

Haven't gotten little gifts yet for the guests. I know some of you ordered from light-in-***. What did you get for your guests? I'm stuck on that right now.. I don't want to spend too much, but enough to make the feel like I care about them going.

I really want to start picking out stuff for the cruise like excursions and clothing for that.

I hope you all are a little calmer than me cause I'm literally starting to freak out. 😁

Shoes: I have purchased six pairs in total. Lol

Gifts: I got brooches for our mother's from light in the ***

Nerves: breathe deep and hang on tight!

My bouquet was mailed to my mom in Florida on Saturday. We have most of our tip and spending money set aside. Final paperwork has been in for three weeks. Our marriage license is in our wedding binder to go with us. Dress and suit have had final fittings. We simply need to finish packing last minute things, have the final phone call and we are ready for our wedding!

IMG_31888993694201.jpg.45d1499c7fa37ffcf516c6b55d8b8a9f.jpg

IMG_31883760193681.jpg.432c06069c11e49eed7b6f49d50e4b6b.jpg

IMG_31870860677697.jpg.a02c603a17691ba632e77fd683b91a30.jpg

IMG_31866462824364.jpg.032aa385824c193f1630a1ad156dc984.jpg

IMG_31860604865773.jpg.c4e3605040d6dc06217c8533f36b6bdc.jpg

My bouquet was mailed to my mom in Florida on Saturday. We have most of our tip and spending money set aside. Final paperwork has been in for three weeks. Our marriage license is in our wedding binder to go with us. Dress and suit have had final fittings. We simply need to finish packing last minute things, have the final phone call and we are ready for our wedding!

I LOVE your bouquet!!! It's so beautiful! I really will start looking through light in the boxers and see if I find anything. I'm just so unsure. You are so close! I'm so excited for you and can't wait for pictures!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I LOVE your bouquet!!! It's so beautiful! I really will start looking through light in the boxers and see if I find anything. I'm just so unsure. You are so close! I'm so excited for you and can't wait for pictures!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

thank you. With so many friends not able to make it to the wedding the brooch bouquet seemed the easiest way for them all to participate from 1500 miles away

Are you excited! 20 more days now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey! We just bought our guests luggage tags since everyone will be flying in. http://www.beau-coup.com/wedding/airplane-luggage-tag.htm

Light in the... was helpful for me with my I Do sticker, stickers for our water labels and I bought a cute flower headband for my flower girl and it was very cheap looking. The stickers were perfect though so it can be hit or miss but for what you pay its worth it. But order soon, shipping takes a month or more.

Yay! Your day is coming soon mrstriceasnice! I'm glad you have everything done. Enjoy and please come back to tell us everything!

I had my final call today! In 18 days I'll be Heather Trice!

Ahhhhhh! Yay! It's so crazy how a group of people come together on here and we are all very excited for each other. Too bad we can't all take a cruise someday after we are all married to actually meet! I think it would be amazing to be able to swap stories! Haha and if I have another excuse to take a cruise I would for sure take it. :) I'm so beyond excited for these next couple of months to fly by. It was -37 degree windchill here last night and a high of 0 degrees (why the heck do I live here?) So each and everyday I am more then ready to get the heck out of here! Ahhhhhhh!

Not sure if any of you are interested in this, but I thought it was a great idea. So during the wedding I have a videographer and photographer for the wedding in St Thomas. But I wanted something to remember the time on the cruise with all the friends and family that are joining us.

There's a company that you can upload videos and photos and they will turn it all into a video. Kind of like the videos for weddings but it's for the whole vacation. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll tell you the website.

Other than that, nothing new. Waiting on my shoes to come in the mail. And for tax return. I have to pay off my remaining balance this month which is a whopping $777.

Am I the only one excited for tax return time?