Live from Indy day 1- what I've learned so far....

sr5242

1. Arriving on time for muster is optional

2. Cut up potatoes and bits of carrot are defined as "mixed vegetables" with nothing else available

3. Concierge lounge is the new "Chuck e cheese" with parents apparently on vacation from controlling their children

4. Tongs and plates are apparently optional for children when eating off the concierge buffet

5. If you want healthy food options after 9:30 pm too bad.... Order one of the two salad choices on room service or settle for cookies and pizza on the promenade

6. Smoking, yelling and banging on the balcony is apparently acceptable... Based on the behavior of our neighbors

7. Get your workout in before 10 pm as gym closes at 10 pm.

8. Diamond evening event is infinitely better than concierge lounge- no kids allowed in the evening! And wide open space vs cramped concierge quarters.

9. When ordering room service, make sure to specifically order utensils. We did not get napkins, or silverware. Making eating the soup and salad challenging.

On the plus side- concierge is helpful and diligent. Cabin is nicely appointed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

1. Arriving on time for muster is optional

2. Cut up potatoes and bits of carrot are defined as "mixed vegetables" with nothing else available

3. Concierge lounge is the new "Chuck e cheese" with parents apparently on vacation from controlling their children

4. Tongs and plates are apparently optional for children when eating off the concierge buffet

5. If you want healthy food options after 9:30 pm too bad.... Order one of the two salad choices on room service or settle for cookies and pizza on the promenade

6. Smoking, yelling and banging on the balcony is apparently acceptable... Based on the behavior of our neighbors

7. Get your workout in before 10 pm as gym closes at 10 pm.

8. Diamond evening event is infinitely better than concierge lounge- no kids allowed in the evening! And wide open space vs cramped concierge quarters.

9. When ordering room service, make sure to specifically order utensils. We did not get napkins, or silverware. Making eating the soup and salad challenging.

On the plus side- concierge is helpful and diligent. Cabin is nicely appointed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'll add #10 for you. We learned this one on Oasis a few months ago.

10. Order room service over hour or more before you want it, because it takes at least that long for it to come ;) :eek:.

Wow sounds like you need to get off that ship now! It is the week before Easter, lots of kids on board im sure. We just got off and had a great time. Guess those little things didn't bother us. And Raj is the best, he always made everyone feel welcome in the CL even the kids. But I think hes on vacation now. Do try and fun......:o

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app