Sunshine trundle beds

sjcruiser

I have a few in my group who now have a cabin for 3 with two twins/king and a Pullman on the sunshine deck 6. They are looking to move up a floor or two, and are interested in the rooms with two twins/king and the trundle. Does anyone know if the trundle is actually a trundle bed that comes from under the twins, or is it actually a roll away bed. I have gotten conflicting information from my PVP, and from the other reps. that answer calls at Carnival. Thanks

We stayed in room 6101,Sunshine, during Spring Break. My 14 year old slept on this bed, which is more like a roll away. They don't put it away during the day. My son is 6 ft 125 pounds, and he said the bed was comfortable.

Thanks for the response. I forgot to reply that someone sent me a picture of one of the bed, but it looked like the bed was on the floor? They're going to keep to pullman/bunk for now, but may upgrade to a OCV or balcony with a sofa. Thanks again.

There are two types of extra beds.

-Rollaways are a folded twin.

-A Trundle sits close to the ground and is small enough to be stored under the bed. It is good for those under 4'6". It's really a pallet.

We had a small sofa that half of it unfolded and they opened that up . The mattress was under the bed and it was basically a piece of foam. You were on the floor. It was horrible. I gave up and just made up the little couch into a bed. I am only 5'1 and it was too short for me. The real couches are comfortable and have slept on them on other ships so I was very surprised how bad these were.