Help with hotels for San Sebastian weekend

Dirkgun

Hi we are looking for hotel rooms somewhat close to San Juan for the Saturday night during San Sebastian festival and was wondering if anyone (especially locals) had any insight for places to try...:eek::cool::D

Hi we are looking for hotel rooms somewhat close to San Juan for the Saturday night during San Sebastian festival and was wondering if anyone (especially locals) had any insight for places to try...:eek::cool::D

We have tried twice to get hotels in OSJ for San Sebastian Weekends. What I would recommend is the stay in the Condado area. It didn't seem to have the elevated prices, we stayed at the Comfort Inn Condado, La Quinta, and one hotel that stole my credit card, I can't prove it, but don't stay at a small yellow hotel near the beach. Comfort Inn and La Quinta were both decent hotels. It is very easy to catch the bus to OSJ to partake of the festivities, I think 75 cents a ride. Just ask at your hotel where the stop is and which bus number you need. Have change, the busses don't have change and they don't like it if you don't have any. One tip about catching a bus back to Condado, the busses stop running at 9pm, so if you want to go back on the bus, be at the bus terminal by 830, or you can take a taxi back for about 17$, per ride, not per person.