Has anyone tied the scarlet steakhouse on carnival valor? ??? Was looking to try it j

curtyb

We did it and it was great. We made our reservation right after we boarded the ship for that day. If you opt for the steakhouse on embarkation day, you get a free bottle of wine with your meal. I'm sure you've researched it, but on embarkation day, the MDR is open seating for dinner since the ship doesn't leave port until 10pm.

Thanx guys!!!! I look forward to eating there for my anniversary on 5/22

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Forums mobile app

We are on the same cruise! DH and I have reservations but I can't remember for which night. We've eaten at the steakhouse on several other ships and love it every time.

Wow, we did not have the same experience. We were there on 03/23 and the food was good, but the service was really not great. We love to do the specialty dining and are usually very happy. On this cruise, the servers were just not working well together. They brought out our entrees and we had to remind them we didn't get our sides. Then it took about 5 minutes to get the sides, and they still forgot the drawn butter for everyones lobster. We were just really disappointed. Most of our party were finished witht he lobster when they brought out the butter.

The chefs table was wonderfull, but we would probably pass on Scarletts again.