Buying unlimited photo CD on board

seapad

Be sure to check the online price ahead of time. I bought the package online for $225 for freedom last week and on board they were selling it for $350!! They did run a $50 off promo at the start of the cruise but that was still significantly more than i paid ahead of time.

It seems it is always $100 to upgrade to both once on board.

Be sure to check the online price ahead of time. I bought the package online for $225 for freedom last week and on board they were selling it for $350!! They did run a $50 off promo at the start of the cruise but that was still significantly more than i paid ahead of time.

It seems it is always $100 to upgrade to both once on board.

I thinks it's a hit n miss at times. I was on Navigator this past week and to buy it in advance I couldn't find it cheaper than $324... I decided to take the chance to purchase on the ship and it ended up being $299 for the first 3 days then $349 the remainder of the cruise. I am curious if they would refunded the difference if I did purchase in advance and said something. (I'm referring to Photo CD and prints)

Edited by cruiserdrinker