Recommendations for Veggie Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale

KayJay4

Hello all

We will be staying in the Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale for three nights pre cruise in August. We will be hiring a car when we arrive in Miami.

Does anyone have any recommendations for places we can eat that have vegetarian options? Our daughter is veggie and as long as there are a couple of choices on the menu she is fine. Maybe Italian - love that fettucine alfredo! I know that most places will do a veggie burger.

Many thanks :)

I don't eat fettucine alfredo so I'm not sure where to go for a good one.

Kaluz does an awesome veggie burger and it is on the intracoastal waterway so you get a nice waterview too. They have great duck and other food too for the non-veggie diners. Their mushroom polenta is a great side dish.

Sublime is a very nice vegan restaurant.

Green Bar Kitchen is vegan and near the port. I haven't eaten there but I think it's very casual, simple food like smoothies and sandwiches.

Bravo is in the same area as the port and has eggplant parm and veg pasta dishes and fettucine alfredo.

Osteri Acqua & Farina is a good Italian bistro near the hotel. They have nice handmade pizzas and Italian dishes.

There is a J. Alexanders in Fort Lauderdale and they have great veggie burgers and vegetable plates.

At Galleria Mall, Seasons52 has a nice vegetable plate, and PF Changs has vegetarian lettuce wraps and also a good veggie/tofu stir-fry called Buddha's delight.

Edited by royalcruz

Sharon, these are such great recommendations! Thank you so much. We are booking a table for Sublime right now just to ensure we get in. Looking forward to trying at least a couple of the others in the three days. Thanks again :)

You're welcome. Maybe Romantico will reopen by the time you get here. It's a little Italian restaurant in Pompano Beach that closed recently and rumor is they'll be relocating. They have the BEST fettucine...it's homemade and they bring it out to the dining room and swirl into a wheel of hard cheese (parmesan?) until you have a sauce. It's delicious and not overly rich.