dolphinaris in Cozumel

jbychurch

We are leaving this Saturday and have booked the Dolphinaris excursion in Cozumel and was wondering what to expect. I am aware upfront that the picture price is outrageous but I am ok with that.. I do want all my pictures on a CD anyone know what the price for that may be. We will have a toddler with us, what should we expect with that as well. Should I bring clothes to change as well? Please any info you have about this is welcomed....

Hi jbychurch~

We did Dolphinaris on our Legend trip in 2012. It was a lot of fun!

I didn't buy the pictures, but I do recall that 3 pictures on a disc was around $80 usd. They wouldn't let us bring our cameras down to the swim area.

If one of your group is not swimming, they can stand up on the deck area and take pictures for you.

You can, and should, take a change of clothes. They have a changing area before you go down. It is best not to put on sunscreen before you go as they will ask you to rinse it off in their showers before swimming. You will probably want to change again after you swim, before lunch. The lunch is very good! They offer the lunch that comes with the excursion, but you can also order extra off of the menu.

We had children, but not very small ones. They have life vests for everyone.

When we got done at Dolphinaris, we walked a little ways and went to Margaritaville. They have awesome water toys and it is free-they do ask for tips though. We ordered some nachos and drinks and had a blast in the water.

I have a review in my signature, if you want to read it. There are some pictures too.

I hope you and your family have a great trip!

We are leaving this Saturday and have booked the Dolphinaris excursion in Cozumel and was wondering what to expect. I am aware upfront that the picture price is outrageous but I am ok with that.. I do want all my pictures on a CD anyone know what the price for that may be. We will have a toddler with us, what should we expect with that as well. Should I bring clothes to change as well? Please any info you have about this is welcomed....

12 out of the 14 in our group did the Dolphinarus push excursion through NCL on Friday.

They all had a great time.

Like was already stated, do not put on suntan lotion, as they will make you remove any perfumes or lotion before they allow you in with the Dolphins.

The NCL excursion states that children must be 48" tall.

My 4 year old twin niece and nephew were only 46" so they were a bit worried. But the folks at Dolphinarus never mentioned it. (I guess as the kids were so close)

I texted my Sister, since she bought the disc with pictures for the entire group. So hopefully she'll get back with prices from Friday and I'll come back and post it for you.

Bill

Edited by bguppies