Private Tour?

apamperedmom

We are taking a private tour with Courtney Taylor next week in Falmouth. What should we take as far as identification? Should our belongings be safe with tour driver while we are at Blue Hole? I would like to have my passport in case something happens but do not want anything to happen to it! I feel safe taking the tour with a reputable company but am just not sure what to do with personal belongings.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Most companies have their guide or driver keep things locked for you, but you can purchase a leakproof wet sak at most sporting goods stores(ie Dicks, Dunhams)In different sizes. Cost from $5 for small up to $40. We've used small for ID's and money and tied on my wrist; also can put around neck and stick down your swimsuit. Follow instructions and they do not leak:-0!

We are taking a private tour with Courtney Taylor next week in Falmouth. What should we take as far as identification? Should our belongings be safe with tour driver while we are at Blue Hole? I would like to have my passport in case something happens but do not want anything to happen to it! I feel safe taking the tour with a reputable company but am just not sure what to do with personal belongings.

Sent from my iPad using Forums