Luggage related questions

Tomorrow is the big day woohoo! Only been on one cruise before and I can't remember what we want in our carry-on vs checked.

Also, there's 2 of us. Can we have 1 checked bag each plus a suit bag/hanging bag?

Tomorrow is the big day woohoo! Only been on one cruise before and I can't remember what we want in our carry-on vs checked.

Also, there's 2 of us. Can we have 1 checked bag each plus a suit bag/hanging bag?

Carry on.. DOCUMENTS!! Meds, personal items you may need prior to luggage delivery. Change of clothes? bathing suit? WINE!!!

You can have as many bags as you want!

Carryon- Put in anything you definitely can't lose! Cruise documents, passports, meds & camera. I have a bathing suit also as I figure if my luggage is lost I can still swim and have something to wear while my clothes are being laundered!

If you're talking luggage to the ship, they don't care how many cases you take. Just think limited cabin space, tho.

I wouldn't suggest packing your cruise docs, ID, Passports, etc, in your carry on. You will have to show them more than once, to get on board. I suggest keeping them on your person, or in your purse. Someplace you can get to them easily, and quickly.

I also pack a spare pair of shorts, top, and undies, in my carry-on. Along with a swimsuit, and anything else essential to me. I also always wear capri's or long pants, to board the ship. I can keep those on to wear to dinner on first night.

It also gives me swimwear, shorts for daytime use, and something longer to wear to dinner, IF my cases should somehow never make it to my cabin. I'm prepared, as much as possible. lol.