Live from Getaway!

SissasMomE

Fins - I have the model ship! I will shoot u an email in Sunday when we get home for your address. Take care,

sheri

Thanks Sheri, I really appreciate it! If there is ever a chance I can return the favor, I would be more than happy to do it.:)

Thanks for your live updates! Glad you are having a good time. If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to get a daily teen schedule for ages 13 - 17? I haven't seen them posted anywhere, and I'm taking my DS(13) on the Getaway next year. Thanks in advance! Enjoy your cruise! :)

The ship cleared customs a little late this morning. It was around 7:50 when we got off. This one family was tryin to make an 8:30 flight!! I cant imagine booking a flight that early. They were a very nice family though, and I really hope they made it.

We got right into a cab, and were at the car rental place in the Miami Airport in no time. We are headed to a Jimmy Buffett concert now in Tampa :D

I will hope start my review tomorrow. I really enjoyed this ship, and my family all being together. I truly hope they roll out the Getaway lunch and dinner menus fleet wide. The choices and quality was so much better than NCL's typical menu!

The ship cleared customs a little late this morning. It was around 7:50 when we got off. This one family was tryin to make an 8:30 flight!! I cant imagine booking a flight that early. They were a very nice family though, and I really hope they made it.

We got right into a cab, and were at the car rental place in the Miami Airport in no time. We are headed to a Jimmy Buffett concert now in Tampa :D

I will hope start my review tomorrow. I really enjoyed this ship, and my family all being together. I truly hope they roll out the Getaway lunch and dinner menus fleet wide. The choices and quality was so much better than NCL's typical menu!

Thank you. I've been following this thread and wait with 'ants in my pants' for your review!

Harriet

Some guests are VIP's.....for one reason or another and VIP's have access to the Concierge just like those in Suites. So yes, some not staying in the Haven can and do call/use the Concierge.

Harriet

Platinum Latitudes Membership will also get you access to the Concierge.

Edited by ks

Platinum Latitudes Membership will also get you access to the Concierge.

Damn, that's right!

So....VIP's and Platinum Latitudes - no matter if you're in an inside cabin or other type of cabin. No Haven required.

Harriet