Hair Dryer on Amsterdam

jarand

I'm just double checking that the Amsterdam does have hair dryers in the bathrooms. Thanks.
Every HAL ship we've been on has had a dryer. On the Amsterdam it's in the bathroom IIRC, while on the newest 6 ships it's in the desk cabinet.

Every HAL ship we've been on has had a dryer. On the Amsterdam it's in the bathroom IIRC, while on the newest 6 ships it's in the desk cabinet.

But do they dry your hair? I've been on the Zuiderdam and Westerdam and both times the hair dryers didn't put out enough warm air to dry my hair unless I wanted to spend 2 or 3 times longer doing it. So glad I brought my own.

Utahtea

But do they dry your hair? I've been on the Zuiderdam and Westerdam and both times the hair dryers didn't put out enough warm air to dry my hair unless I wanted to spend 2 or 3 times longer doing it. So glad I brought my own.

Utahtea

it was a regular type hair dryer when we were on here two years ago. I can't imagine they have changed that. It did a good job drying.

it was a regular type hair dryer when we were on here two years ago. I can't imagine they have changed that. It did a good job drying.

We were on the Westerdam just last March. Maybe we got old worn out ones but my hair takes a long time to dry so I bring my own that I know works. My hair is a big frizzy mess if I don't dry it.

Utahtea

Have never encountered a problem with any of the hair dryers on HAL ships. But, my hair is fairly short and dries quickly. Anything I don't have to pack is a " plus" for me, and a hair dryer is something I never bring along. Nearly all hotels have them as well.

Smooth Sailing! :)