Anyone ever take day boat trip with Bodrum Excursions

Our cruise boat will be docked in Bodrum for the day in mid June.

Have been looking for a day boat trip to take.....from research typically these excursions leave around 10AM & return around 17:00.

Have come up with a number of possibilities but www.bodrumexcursions.com caught my eye.

Anyone else ever use them? Good or not so good experience?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

When we were in Bodrum the ship docked next to a ferry which we caught and took a short boat trip over to the fort and museum which was very interesting and took a good part of the day to explore. Then we took the ferry back and wandered around the streets near the ship to do a bit of shopping. It was a very nice day. The ferry was very inexpensive, but I don't remember how much. We didn't book it in advance. Yours, Naomi2

You will find an area of the Bodrum waterfront lined with gulets available for rental. You could just take a chance and negotiate with on of them.

However we found lots to do in Bodrum. We also took the ferry (I think it was free) to the other side of the harbour, visited the castle with its interesting museum, wandered about, walked up to the ruins of the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, and further up for a peek at an ancient ampitheatre and to see a wonderful view of the town.