Upgrading Drink Package

long_shot45

We were given a "Classic Drink Package" as a perk on our next cruise. Can we upgrade it to the "Premium" package?

Hi this is what is on the Celebrity website

Classic Beverage Package for Two option applies to two guests per stateroom and includes beers up to $6 per serving; and spirits, cocktails, and wine up to $8 per serving, all soda selections, fresh squeezed and bottled juices, premium coffees, teas and non-premium bottled water and server gratuities (amount based on gratuity guidelines). Premium Beverage Package upgrade available for an additional charge of $11.50 per person, per day which includes gratuities by contacting Celebrity Cruises.

Hope this helps

Edited by nomad098

Yes you can. Wait til you get on the ship.

I upgraded mine right away at the the buffet as the beer I liked was premium. My hubby was happy with the classic choices so he didn't bother.

The waiter took my pass to the bar and voila…upgraded in less than 5 minutes.

If you order something above your package, they will tell you straight off, then you can decide. It was worth it for me. :D

Wait until you get on the ship to upgrade. We upgraded in advance and then were offered a cabin upsell to a suite - a very good deal, but we would have lost the 123 promo, as well as the $$ we spent for the upgrade to premium. :(

We probably would have foregone the 123 promo, but not the actual dollars we had spent for the upgrade to premium, so we turned down the suite.

Yes you can. Wait til you get on the ship.

I upgraded mine right away at the the buffet as the beer I liked was premium. My hubby was happy with the classic choices so he didn't bother.

The waiter took my pass to the bar and voila…upgraded in less than 5 minutes.

If you order something above your package, they will tell you straight off, then you can decide. It was worth it for me. :D

Wait until you get on the ship to upgrade. We upgraded in advance and then were offered a cabin upsell to a suite - a very good deal, but we would have lost the 123 promo, as well as the $$ we spent for the upgrade to premium. :(

We probably would have foregone the 123 promo, but not the actual dollars we had spent for the upgrade to premium, so we turned down the suite.

Was it the same price to upgrade onboard?

No chance of an upgrade for me 5 in a FV so the only other cabin for 5 is PH:eek: don't think I can justify the cost for a 7 night cruise lol unless it's free:D

It ill cost you less to upgrade online before you sail- $10 per day vs $15

They changed this the 1st of Feb this yr, it is the same amount, $11.50 per day, before or on ship.

FYI:

If you have a RCCL/Celebrity Visa use it to pay your final, double points, then cash the points in for the OBC, then use that to pay for the upgrade. That is what we did last year.

Edited by wallie5446

When I sailed on the Reflection last month, they actually had a table almost immediately after you boarding the ship (right after the person giving out free glasses of champagne) where they were trying to entice people into buying bev packages. I stopped there, carry-ons in hand, and upgraded to premium no problem.

It ill cost you less to upgrade online before you sail- $10 per day vs $15

This is not true! Last week I upgraded on the silhouette shortly after boarding, and it was $10 per day plus 15% gratuity, so $11.50 per day.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk