Carnival Paradise Review

aaskybabe

Hi All,

My boyfriend and I sailed on Carnival Paradise out of Tampa February 8-13, 2014. I've been wanting to write a quick review but it kept slipping my mind. We loved this ship... Had a great cabin midship with a window and it could not have been more fun. We were on the ship for my boyfriends business convention so I wasn't expecting much but was really very pleased and surprised. I would definitely go again... I though the staff especially our waiters and room steward were just great. And I thoroughly enjoyed Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Although mostly I enjoyed the beach... Lol

One of the highlights of our trip was the Hypnotist, Richard Barker. His show was absolutely sensational... We couldn't stop laughing the entire time. One of my boyfriends colleagues got picked to be on stage and it just "made" the show for us! What an energetic show... From the moment Richard Barker walked on stage right to the final moment... I was laughing so hard I was crying. If he is ON YOUR SHIP make sure you go see him! We still talk about that show.lol

Oh! We ended up staying at the Laquinta and left our car there while we sailed. That worked out really well. We are glad we decided to do that instead of parking at the port.

Anyway that's my quick review. Thanks for reading.

Edited by aaskybabe

Hi All,

My boyfriend and I sailed on Carnival Pride out of Tampa February 8-13, 2014. I've been wanting to write a quick review but it kept slipping my mind. We loved this ship... Had a great cabin midship with a window and it could not have been more fun. We were on the ship for my boyfriends business convention so I wasn't expecting much but was really very pleased and surprised. I would definitely go again... I though the staff especially our waiters and room steward were just great. And I thoroughly enjoyed Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Although mostly I enjoyed the beach... Lol

One of the highlights of our trip was the Hypnotist, Richard Barker. His show was absolutely sensational... We couldn't stop laughing the entire time. One of my boyfriends colleagues got picked to be on stage and it just "made" the show for us! What an energetic show... From the moment Richard Barker walked on stage right to the final moment... I was laughing so hard I was crying. If he is ON YOUR SHIP make sure you go see him! We still talk about that show.lol

Oh! We needed up staying at the Laquinta and left our car there while we sailed. That worked out really well. We are glad we decided to do that instead of parking at the port.

Anyway that's my quick review. Thanks for reading.

Are you sure it was the Carnival Pride? The Pride sails out of Baltimore and not Tampa. :)

Yes it's Paradise ...I've been looking for the next cruise! Lol Can you tell...:)

Haha! Yep...the Pride will be going into drydock in the Fall and then sailing out of Tampa during the Fall/Winter season before it returns back to Baltimore next Spring. My fiance and I will be sailing on the Pride out of Baltimore this June. Will look forward to the Pride returning back to Baltimore with the upgrades. Wish the upgrades were already done before our cruise...but perhaps we will cruise out of Baltimore again next year, as that port is only an hour from our home. :)

We are sailing on the paradise in almost 2 weeks! First cruise :D

What areas of the decks would you recommend for shade? I burn very easy so I'm hoping to stay covered but not limited to the inside.

April 28? Me too, and first cruise also!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums