Aft suites on Dawn?

meglet

I'm doin' the happy dance because this summer will be my first ever suite on NCL. Can't wait for me and can't wait because it's a surprise for my SO who is so wonderful.

Can anyone tell me what furniture is on the balcony? We have 10228 and I've seen some photos which have only two loungers and a small table and some pictures in which there are chairs out there also.

Second question - in the cabin is there any small table not nailed down that we could take out on the balcony? We did that last year in a mini suite and it was a much better size for two drinks and a plate of munchies.

Counting down the days and I feel so lucky that there is cruisecritic to hang out and share my excitement and other people's excitement. Some people might think I'm a little crazy jumping up and down over a vacation.

In these suites, they have a wood bench at the end of the bed. We kept running our knees into this thing, moved it and placed it in the corner. Its about a foot wide, you could take it out on the balcony with you. (We felt like throwing it overboard).

Theres a little too much stuff in that cabin. :rolleyes:

Last time I was aft, 2012, there was only the two lounge chairs and a small table. I moved the small glass top coffee table out to the balcony when a second small table was needed. If you want to have diner on the balcony the butler will move the four top table and chairs to the balcony vor you. You will love the aft suite! Enjoy!!!