Single Digit Countdown Celebration!

Down to 3 days! Sailing on the Liberty!

Who else is in the single-digits?

I'm in the triple digits, anxiously awaiting the doubles, and eventually the singles will arrive!

Congrats on your single digits- have a wonderful trip!

Getting really excited about getting on Brilliance; feeling more real via securing beverage package today! Been a really long time on a ship! Getting a little anxious as I get ready! First time doing this solo!

Any good suggestions on first day before I get my cabin! I am going to have carry on with me and money; thinking I really need a purse or dreaded fanny pack to carry stuff on me! That first lunch going to want something to eat! I am really excited!

Single digits until our first cruise! So excited!

First cruise?!! Oh, that is awesome. Mine was 26 years ago, but nothing will compare to that very first cruise! have a wonderful time!!

Getting really excited about getting on Brilliance; feeling more real via securing beverage package today! Been a really long time on a ship! Getting a little anxious as I get ready! First time doing this solo!

Any good suggestions on first day before I get my cabin! I am going to have carry on with me and money; thinking I really need a purse or dreaded fanny pack to carry stuff on me! That first lunch going to want something to eat! I am really excited!

Shorts or skirts with pockets ... and leave the purse at home ... or stick it in checked luggage if you can't cut the umbilical cord. I stick a few essentials in my camera case ... and that ends up in my cabin for most of the trip. A cruise is all about being free and un-encumbered, so I only tend to tote the camera around because I want lots of pictures to prevent the memories from being lost with time.