Spa balcony or Spa pass??

EasyBreezy83

Looking to book again on the Breeze (just got off last week) and I'm wondering if its better to get a spa balcony or just a spa pass? Is there a price difference between doing the stateroom or the pass? This last cruise we had a lido deck balcony and 100% LOVED it....

If it were you, what would you do? :confused:

Best thing to do is look at the prices for balcony cabins then add in I believe $250 per person for a spa weekly pass.

Unless you're going to use the spa every day, I personally don't think either are worth it. On my Breeze cruise last year we had a spa balcony, but the only thing I used the spa was for the private showers so the GF and I could get ready at the same time.

Best thing to do is look at the prices for balcony cabins then add in I believe $250 per person for a spa weekly pass.

Unless you're going to use the spa every day, I personally don't think either are worth it. On my Breeze cruise last year we had a spa balcony, but the only thing I used the spa was for the private showers so the GF and I could get ready at the same time.

It's actually $250 per couple, or $150 per person for weekly passes.

We have Interior Spa cabins booked on the Dream, and I am definitely using the spa every day! :)

We usually have aft wraps, but had to change our date so naturally they were gone, so we booked spa balcony. While we enjoyed the spa features, we did not enjoy the cabin nearly as much as the aft. So next year we do have an aft wrap and will buy the spa package. DH was there every day using T pool and steam rooms. I was there most days doing the same.

So if you get a spa balcony, you get to use the pools and steam room etc at no extra charge, or you still have to buy the pass along with the rooms? Sorry.. 4 cruises but I've never looked at the spa till now. We saw the nice hot tub on our last cruise and wished we had a pass. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

Edited by EasyBreezy83

If you book a spa room you will have access to the spa, T pool and saunas without purchasing the pass. We were upgraded to spa cabin on Magic last October. We really enjoyed the T pool and saunas. We are in a grand suite for upcoming cruise but did not purchase spa package b/c this ship does not have T pool.

The spa cabins include access to the thalassotherapy pool, tepididarium, and steam rooms for the first two people in your cabin. If there are more than two in the cabin, the others would have to purchase a spa pass. We (myself, wife, and son) were on the Dream in March in a spa balcony cabin, and had to buy the package for our son at $149 for the week. We were told they only sell 50 of the weekly spa passes per sailing, and you can NOT prebook them, so you have to get to the spa early in the cruise to buy the passes if you want them. They also sell some daily passes, but I can't remember how much they were, or how many of those they sell. Also note that you have to be 18 or older to use the spa facilities.

We loved both the cabin and the spa, and used the spa every day. We also used the showers there, as they were never crowded, they're larger than the showers in the cabins, and they were just around the corner from our deck 12 cabin on the Dream. Looks like those things are on deck 14 on the Breeze... We highly recommend the spa cabins/package!

Besides have full access to the SPA amenities if you have a SPA room (balcony or interior) you also have private elevator access to the SPA areas and to the Serenity deck....kind of nice extra perk, plus of course the eliminus sample products (tiny perk but nice). And if you like "QUIET" hallways, well the SPA room decks are very quiet (kind of away from all the other passenger decks) so there is no "walk through" traffic in the hallways!

We are booked in an interior SPA room for our upcoming Breeze cruise this September, we have used the SPA deck on the DREAM and LOVED LOVED LOVED it!

Made much more sense to book a SPA deck room then book another room and then pay the $$ for the week access (which they only sell a certain amount of those so it is possible that you can't buy it if they are sold out for that cruising).