All Inclusive Alternatives

stephanievt97

We just got back from a Disney cruise…and LOVED it! Want to look at something different for next year. Any suggestions on great All-Inclusive places? We'll have 5 and 6 year old boys. Want a fun kids club that they'll want to go to (they loved the one on the Fantasy). Want a beach, fun pool.

Thanks!

Maybe Beaches resorts? I haven't been, but we were married at Sandals (parent company) and lived it. We would love to try a Beaches vacation. BTW....we just got off of the Disney Dream and loved it! We rebooked the Fantasy for next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm also curious. We are interested in all-inclusive a with good kids programming AND good food. We got married at Couples in Jamaica and it was awesome, food was much better than any of the cruises we have done and we loved it (although maybe drinks being included helps???). We do not want buffets for dinner (breakfast and lunch are okay) and prefer multiple restaurants included, etc. they also included a bunch of excursions (which is a nice perk, but not a requirement). At any rate, we'd love a family friendly all-inclusive of similar caliber, if such a thing exists - bonus points if they have kids club or available childcare/sitting services for kids under 3

What about the Disney land vacations? We have travelled a lot with our boys (9&6 yrs) and have yet to find a kids club on land that parallels those on the ships. Ita Beaches Turks and Caicos would be a great alternative, we haven't been but I know several of our friends have and rave about it. However, they can travel outside school holidays, which we cannot, and it's +++ expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk