Scrapbooking classes

dmbehlke

I will be on the Golden Princess on Sept 6th sailing to Alaska. I was wondering if anyone knew if they have the scrapbooking classes or not. If they don't then I would consider buying ahead of time the scrapbook they list online for princess. I am afraid if I wait till then to purchase the scrapbook they could be sold out. Any help would be appreciated.

I have seen on some Patters (daily paper) that they hold scrapbooking times on the ships. We were on the Crown this winter and I think there were two different times they held it.

I am a stamper myself and have gone three times to that event on various ships. For that,, they have a small package they give you with enough stuff to make two cards. No extra cost. The scissors were the dullest ever (on all three cruises) and they give you an amount of sticky dots and then you are done!

I would think that they would run the scrapbooking the same way. If you want to do it, I would pack in my suitcase, your own scissors, extra papers and embellishments.

I brought a folder with me to store special memories in to take home and use in future card making. That might be the easier way to do it and then work from home.

Do let us know who they do run it as I would be interested in learning to do it!

Have a wonderful cruise!

On the Golden last year to Hawaii we did not have scrap booking classes. We made Leis out of orchids twice and made ribbon leis and bracelets. On the Coral to Alaska they did not have it either. Now on our Transatlantic on the crown we had a wonderful woman who led all sorts of crafts on sea days, that was wonderful! Really depends on the Cruise!

Edited by GweninTX