All Inclusives in Curaçao?

maighdeanmhara

This is our last stop on our December cruise and we were hoping to finish it out with a nice, relaxing day at an all inclusive. Do they have any? If so, what are the prices and what does it include?

Thank you for your help!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 2 weeks later...

HI, we were suppose to visit Curacau 2 years ago but were derailed by Hurricane Irene & missed the port. At that time, we had a reservation for Breezes, that was an all inclusive. We are going back to Curacau in August 2014 & I was looking into this & found Breezes has closed but was taken over by Sunscape. Sunscape just sent me an email saying their daypass is $109.00 per person.

• 4 weeks later...
HI, we were suppose to visit Curacau 2 years ago but were derailed by Hurricane Irene & missed the port. At that time, we had a reservation for Breezes, that was an all inclusive. We are going back to Curacau in August 2014 & I was looking into this & found Breezes has closed but was taken over by Sunscape. Sunscape just sent me an email saying their daypass is $109.00 per person.

My son went there for his honeymoon. They were hotel guests and could never get any shade on the beach unless they got up at 6 am and reserved loungers. He also said waiter service on the beach and at pool was horrible. They had to go get their own drinks. He was just there in sept 2013.