Wrigley80's Carnival Dream Repositioning Cruise Photo Review

wrigley80

OK back to some more pics. After dinner we went to the show which was a Hypnotist. This is the guy we waited that extra 45 minutes for in Ocho Rios. I like the production shows with the singers and dancers but it is really nice to have variety shows like this hypnotist. The hypnotist was Richard Barker

Now hypnotism is fun to watch but I would never want to be a part of it. It would be my luck that I would stay in hypnosis for the whole cruise :eek:

CarnivalDream-April42014395_zpsa3cdcf5f.jpg

These people were hypnotized that they were driving a Red Ferrari down I-95 in Miami and they were being chased by the Police

CarnivalDream-April42014396_zpse7b846da.jpg

The cops finally caught up to them....the guy in the gray t-shirt second from right offered the cop a Dozen Donuts from Dunkin Donuts . It was hilarious

He had 2 shows so we went to both of them because they were going to be completely different.

CarnivalDream-April42014398_zps0f4f74b6.jpg

The men were hypnotized to believe that they were pregnant and trying to deliver a 10 pound baby. The women were trying to help them deliver the baby.

CarnivalDream-April42014399_zps9eb764f3.jpg

That guy in the black shirt was really getting into it. He was even doing the Lamaze breathing. It was definitely a funny show

Has anyone ever been hypnotized and if so do you remember anything???

CarnivalDream-April42014398_zps0f4f74b6.jpg

After the show we headed up to Lido to get an ice cream cone and then sat out on Deck 11 to watch the moon and stars over the water. :)

CarnivalDream-April42014401_zps0a1cbf37.jpg

When we got back to our cabin this little guy was waiting for us. I think it was very appropriate that it was a stingray because our next Port of Call was Grand Cayman :cool:

Well that is the end of Day #6....next stop is Grand Cayman. Bring on the Beautiful Blue Water

Grand Cayman is one of my favorite stops in the Caribbean because I get to do my favorite excursion.....Swimming with the Stingrays. We have done this 5 times now and it never gets old. We absolutely love it. We had an early port day. We arrived in Grand Cayman at 7:00 am so I was up early. I got up at 5:30 and got dressed and went up on deck 11 to see if we were getting close. I didn't see land yet but I did happen to catch a beautiful sunrise.

CruiseontheCarnivalFreedomandaFewDaysinFlorida256_zpsfbb55794.jpg

I don't see sunrises too often on cruises ;) so this was a nice change

CruiseontheCarnivalFreedomandaFewDaysinFlorida257_zps55561a41.jpg

We were getting close to land so I headed back to the cabin to see if my dad was up yet. He was and he was wondering where I was so early. It is very rare that I am up before he is :p

Our excursions with Marine Land Tours wasn't until 10:00 am but we got up and headed to breakfast because I wanted to e of the ship early to get pics of the ship and to go to Margaritaville

CarnivalDream-April52014207_zpse92d8d2b.jpg

My dad was being goofy on the tender :p

CarnivalDream-April52014206_zps2aff9b64.jpg

The Carnival Legend was in port with us

CarnivalDream-April52014208_zpsc10f97ef.jpg

This was really the first port for us to see how big the Dream really was

CarnivalDream-April52014209_zpsc4efe261.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalFreedomandaFewDaysinFlorida304_zps3a43dab4.jpg

We got off the tender at 8:30 so we still had quite a bit of time to wait before our excursion left. We headed over to Margaritaville which was right across the street the cruise terminal.

CarnivalDream-April52014213_zps26145525.jpg

CarnivalDream-April52014211_zps495818a4.jpg

CarnivalDream-April52014210_zpsdde6e80f.jpg

Margaritaville Store. We bought a couple shirts :p

After shopping a little we headed back over to the cruise terminal to wait for our tour. We got checked in and waited for it to begin. There was so much confusion with tours coming and going that we did not want to get left behind.

Our tour left right on time at 10:00 am. I got a nice picture of the Dream as we were walking to our trolley bus

CarnivalDream-April52014216_zpsdd72f132.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalFreedomandaFewDaysinFlorida293_zpsf2c6f8a9.jpg

We were on the Deluxe Stingray Sandbar Tour. The excursion is through Carnival. The company that we go with is MarineLand Tours. They are wonderful. This is our third time going to Stingray City with them. I will never use a different company

CruiseontheCarnivalFreedomandaFewDaysinFlorida292_zpsa6db617e.jpg

From the cruise terminal you ride out the boat dock in the trolley

CarnivalDream-April52014221_zps906e20cb.jpg

My entire closet consists of Margaritaville, Ron Jon Surf Shop, and Carnival shirts. What's one more to add to the collection :p

Loving this review! We are sailing the Freedom in July (our 4th Carnival cruise) with another family who are cruising newbies and looking forward to it so much I'm reading ANY review just to get psyched! I laughed out loud at your "closet" comment - my 15 year old took a growth spurt the past few months and all his shirts are too small - he told me he's holding out for the cruise to do his "back to school shopping.":D I swear he's still wearing cruise shirts from 3 years ago that are 3 sizes too small!:rolleyes:

Loving this review! We are sailing the Freedom in July (our 4th Carnival cruise) with another family who are cruising newbies and looking forward to it so much I'm reading ANY review just to get psyched! I laughed out loud at your "closet" comment - my 15 year old took a growth spurt the past few months and all his shirts are too small - he told me he's holding out for the cruise to do his "back to school shopping.":D I swear he's still wearing cruise shirts from 3 years ago that are 3 sizes too small!:rolleyes:

I have a review on cruise critic from our cruise on the Carnival Freedom. Let me post the link for ya.

I have a few shirts like that too. I have a Carnival shirt that I have probably washed at least 300 times :eek:. It should have been thrown away months ago but I can't part with it. I have even had to sew it up 4 times and I need to sew it up again. I have a hole in the neckline. I only wear it for pajamas but I just can't part with it :p

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1811296

This is the link from my photo review from the Carnival Freedom

CarnivalDream-April52014162_zps5074c48a.jpg

This is room 10268....this is our cabin on the Dream when we return in December. I wanted to knock on the door to ask to see inside but my dad said that was a little weird

My family and I were 2 doors down in 10264 in August 2013. We loved the room. No noise from the elevators or the lido deck. We loved being so close to all the lido activities.