Major Toms Cave Tubing!

megb123

We will be in Belize in August and have booked Major Toms Cave Tubing. What can you tell me about this excursion. What does it involve other than the cave tubing (which im very excited for)!! Anything you can tell me would be so helpful!

• 6 months later...

I am curious as well about the lunch that they advertise. On their website it says that it is included in the $50. and yet I read a recent review that said they paid $6.99 for lunch.

Can anyone clarify what is included as far as lunch goes?And if it is included as they advertise, what do you actually get to eat?

As a matter of fact, I had that same question because the website says lunch is included and the 21 tips talks about how you can buy lunch at a road side vendor etc.

So I emailed Major Tom and he said lunch IS included with the $50 price. I was also concerned because another cruisecritic member had told me that in order to keep groups together they made you link your tube by placing your feet under the armpits of the person infront of you. Which was NOT going to work for me because I hate feet and especially someone whom I don't know. He told me they have new tubes that are linked together and you do NOT have to touch anyone's feet.

Edited by CrewsII