Category??

ann4576

How did you book it? TA, PVP or online? The TA or PVP can tell you. If online it would be in you confirmation.

I have booked an interior room but I don't know what the category is...how do I find out?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have booked an interior room but I don't know what the category is...how do I find out?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Carnival web-site, place your pointer over the ""Explore" tab in the blue bar across the top, this will bring up choices that include "Our Ships", click on the "Our Ships" button. You will be taken to a page that has a link to each of the Carnival Ships. Select the ship you are booked on and you will be taken to that ship's page.

Once the Ship's page loads, on the right will be a button for"Deck Plans". Click on the "Deck Plans" button. An interactive window will display the ship's decks. Select the deck your room is on, and an interactive deck plan will be displayed (the deck plan can be enlarged by clicking on the "Zoom In" button above the deck plan).

Place your pointer over your booked room and click. A box will appear that displays information about the room, including the category.