Valor: Wester or Eastern?

Hondo71

We did the Western in 2004 and LOVED every port. Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman & Cozumel. We'll be on the Valor in April and are doing the Eastern. I hope I like it as much. I'm anxious to see what the replies will be. I've heard both are awesome. We really wanted to do the Southern, but it wasn't available for our spring break dates. I'm sure we'll love the Eastern tho.

After six cruises to the Western, we decided to go Eastern this past June. I wasn't impressed with any of the Eastern islands, with the exception of St. Thomas (beautiful island). I told my husband I was perfectly happy to go back to the Western. Roatan is a beautiful island and well worth seeing. On the eastern cruise I was very disappointed with Nassau and I thought St. Marteen was ok but not near as nice as St. Thomas. Cozumel and Roatan are 2 of my favorite islands (we've been to both many times and always see and do something different). While Cozumel is now more commercial it is a pretty island and the docking areas are very clean. I just can't say enough about the beauty of Roatan.

Archived