What do they do for Easter?

wanderingjew

They usually have lamb and ham on the menu, and put out easter candy in baskets in front of the main dining room entrance.

This is exactly what they did on our recently completed Jade cruise. There was also a nondenominational worship service but we were late getting back onboard and didn't make that. I don't know who led it, however.

Have just returned off the Spirit,Easter Sunday they had a couple of sculptured easter bunnies in the buffet with baskets of chocolate,hot cross buns for breakfast(but none later much to my husbands disgust),walls were decorated with easter pictures and plenty of easter activities for the children,despite it being a port day.As mentioned on a previous post ,baskets of chocolate outside the resturants but we had no church service at all,which we were quite surprised at.

There was a special menu in the MDR on Easter Sunday. Not sure what was on it, but it didn't have the usual items. We are elsewhere, so I can't say for sure how different it was.

We also had a family Easter egg hunt done by the kids club. It was quite fun. Little chocolates were given as prizes.

That's an unusual question given your username ;).

We disembarked from the Dawn on Easter Sunday and they didn't do anything except the Easter Bunny showed up for photos in Cozumel two days before. They *did* have a special Passover menu on the first 2 nights of Passover in the Aqua. We missed the first night :( and were the only ones at the second night. The dinner was one of the best of the whole week. Apparently the first night was well attended and they ended up putting all the tables together. I'm sorry we missed it.