LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

I appreciate the compliment. Yes you can book the promo on the ship. I used it yesterday

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Well....and....you booked what?:confused::confused:

BILL

Lunch was at Izumi. I love this place...

qaraje3e.jpg

yre7yqep.jpg

ubydybuz.jpg

Hi Chris,

What sushi dish did you have for lunch? What was the cost for lunch.

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks Cat. There have been times I have wanted to give up simply due to how slow the Wi-Fi can be but I don't because I know how much people enjoy these live reviews and I won't let them down.

I appreciate all your efforts Chris...didn't mean to slam your posting...I guess 7 days just isn't enough and I was hoping to see more of the ship since we're going on it in September. You have done a stellar job considering the conditions you've had to overcome. You are the BEST "LIVE FROM" reviewer and I've read most of your posts throughout the years. Best of luck to you and sorry about your camera and slow upload issues.

I personally appreciate the tremendous efforts Chris has put forth in posting live. He is taking precious time to upload photos for all of us to enjoy. I am sure you didn't mean any harm, but I don't think anyone should be critiquing his contents.

Cat, thanks for your post. I couldn't have said it any better.

Appreciate all the time Chris is putting into this review and he's doing a fantastic job. Thank you Chris for taking us all along with you.

Patty

And now for the shot of the day...

najega4a.jpg

Hi Chris-

This shot, even taken with your HTC, is great! Aside from size and some (minor) resolution issues, what do you see as the drawbacks of using your smart phone and Tapatalk to upload the pics? I'd love to do a live review one day but lugging around my laptop to upload pics on a slow connection would make me crazy (well, crazier than I already am). If I could be sitting around waiting for food to come or shows to start, I'd have no problem uploading a couple pics from my phone.

Thanks so much for taking us along!

Thanks Cat. There have been times I have wanted to give up simply due to how slow the Wi-Fi can be but I don't because I know how much people enjoy these live reviews and I won't let them down.

Chris, your sooooo sweet!!! I for one appreciate all you do for all of us.

Chris and Wendy, that aft view of the wake is my favorite view on any ship!! LOL

Patty

Sorry to butt in on your review. Just thought I would mention we did wipeout for breakfast one morning on Oasis. Good food not a big selection and was not crowded when we went.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Kim,

We were on Allure for 2 weeks straight and never even knew that the Wipe Out Cafe served breakfast..........LOL We usually went into the Park Cafe.

Patty

Hi Chris-

This shot, even taken with your HTC, is great! Aside from size and some (minor) resolution issues, what do you see as the drawbacks of using your smart phone and Tapatalk to upload the pics? I'd love to do a live review one day but lugging around my laptop to upload pics on a slow connection would make me crazy (well, crazier than I already am). If I could be sitting around waiting for food to come or shows to start, I'd have no problem uploading a couple pics from my phone.

Thanks so much for taking us along!

I see no drawbacks with using the wi-fi and smartphone. Oddly... the speed of the wi-fi and posting pics is faster via the smartphone than on my laptop with the same connection. Of course on my laptop I am uploading 14.2 megapixel photos from a Nikon 1.

Just so you know, I don't carry the laptop around everywhere and upload photos. I go out exploring and then return to the cabin a few times a day to upload photos and update the review.

The smartphone made updating much quicker on embarkation day till I lost the 4G LTE signal from Verizon one mile out of the inlet. It's helped today since my camera issue developed last night as well.

I see no drawbacks with using the wi-fi and smartphone. Oddly... the speed of the wi-fi and posting pics is faster via the smartphone than on my laptop with the same connection. Of course on my laptop I am uploading 14.2 megapixel photos from a Nikon 1.

Just so you know, I don't carry the laptop around everywhere and upload photos. I go out exploring and then return to the cabin a few times a day to upload photos and update the review.

The smartphone made updating much quicker on embarkation day till I lost the 4G LTE signal from Verizon one mile out of the inlet. It's helped today since my camera issue developed last night as well.

Thank you, sir! (didn't mean to imply you're hauling all your gear around - I just don't want to lose my Beach Pool lounger to return to cabin to upload pics on the laptop. LOL!)

Hi Chris,

What sushi dish did you have for lunch? What was the cost for lunch.

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I had the snow crab roll and spicy crispy shrimp roll plus miso soup and a diet coke... cost was 18 dollars

QUOTE=Bugsy4271;42646708]2u7ejy4e.jpg

Spent a lot if time there 2 weeks ago. Greg, Alistair, Suzy and the rest of the sports staff were all great

Edited by moakes
Added picture

Tracey(Lizzzyz) from our roll call was in the slot pull final...

2a6aby3a.jpg

But didn't win the cruise on Liberty...

du2ytepu.jpg

Just a little over 12 hours before we arrive back in Fort Lauderdale...

avu7azum.jpg

Chris: Have really enjoyed this trip. I,too, am very thankful for all the time and effort it takes to do this live review-time from YOUR vacation. Really appreciate the wonderful pics no matter what camera you used. Especially loved the pic of the day today!

Looking forward to your next LIVE!! And our Quayzie cruise on Quantum! Safe travels home.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Kim,

We were on Allure for 2 weeks straight and never even knew that the Wipe Out Cafe served breakfast..........LOL We usually went into the Park Cafe.

Patty

I asked Chris if I could post these to his thread to show this option for breakfast since I went there on Allure.

I love the breakfast in Park Cafe. It is different from the Windjammer. I also like the breakfast up in the solarium. That is as healthy as you can get for breakfast and you would be surprised how good healthy breakfast can taste! I especially love the muesli and all the different chopped up fruits you can add to it.....YUM!

Here are some photos of the Park Cafe or breakfast. I love a nice freshly toasted bagel with special cream cheesees and toppings and that is just one of your choices here!!

1528738_10152175288036189_772689439_n.jpg

1546180_10152175288181189_880675572_n.jpg

1558569_10152175287986189_361489355_n.jpg

Fresh fruits of your choosing!!

1011664_10152175288316189_588599588_n.jpg

OH THE YOGURTS.....delicious!!

1549479_10152175288421189_1194782700_n.jpg

Breakfast sandwiches....

1538725_10152175288556189_52983905_n.jpg

Edited by breeezy

Here are some photos of the Wipeout Cafe breakfast. I didn't eat there on Oasis this past March, but I was walking by and noticed they had breakfast, so I took some shots to remember this was also an option. My DH LOVES Johnny Rocket, but I like to mix it up a bit!

In this picture, scrambled eggs, bacon, potato cakes, pancakes, sausage, french toast, and regular toast.

1896902_10152332051706189_568477733_n.jpg

There were some cold cereals and cold cuts and not pictured were oranges and apples. It is has minimal choices, but if it is what you want it is quick and easy!

1379689_10152332051406189_543481664_n.jpg

Breakfast of champions...

2azy6ujy.jpg

Uhmmmmm, something is missing in this photo ---- BACON!

Love breakfast at JR -- wish other ships did beside Allure and Oasis.

I also want to say thank you for your amazing LIVE review and taking time out of your vacation to write it and post all the pictures.

Would love to sail on her after reading this review (and your last one), but with Liberty coming up, our Quantum cruise and NUTZ considering Bermuda think it'll be awhile before I can.